Thursday, March 11, 2010

Candy Butterflies...Sweet!

When you walk outside, you see the ice thawing and the high pile of snow melting. Yes, spring is almost here and I can almost feel it coming!


The air may be chilly but the sun's rays are beginning to smile on me! I feel like playing outside and just have fun with my kids but maybe I just have to wait till the snow is gone and wait for the sky to clear and see the sunshine stream down on the ground, calling for the green grass to grow.

Spring reminds me of butterflies! And yes, we can have butterflies as early as now- right inside our homes! Invite your kids for a weekday afternoon fun of crafts that they'll surely enjoy!

If you are looking for some fresh new ideas on what to do this coming spring break, watch this video  on how to make pretty spring butterflies.

No comments:

Post a Comment