Friday, April 2, 2010

On Brownies and Bob

In one of my previous posts, I talked about making brownies and how my kids played a vital part in making their favourite treat. This afternoon, my kids spent the time drawing and just making creative stuff. One of my kids drew Bob The Tomato from the VeggieTales series on an inflated white balloon and it turned out really good! She's a very good artist by the way, and exploring her creativity is a daily thing. With the other balloon she has, she drew Larry The Cucumber on it. What turned out were two puppet balloons! She drew them so well that it looked like the original characters.

This long weekend, we'll be spending more time exploring their creativity on top of our regular routines. Maybe next time, we'll create sceneries on balloons to complete our puppet balloons and tell a wonderful story!

If you have kids, try something ceative! Something new! You'll be amazed on what you can come up with!

No comments:

Post a Comment