Tuesday, September 8, 2009

...and the quest begins!

Today in our morning class, we were encouraged to create our own blog and a title that will go with it. I initially thought of using "Life Matters" as my blog name but unfortunately, it's already been taken. And so, the quest for another title began.


On my way home, my mind was practically filled with lots of stuff from things discussed during our morning class, all the way to the entertaining and educational presentations we had during our afternoon session in advertising. All these things paved the way for me to think actively and exercise my brain cells. As a result, I was able to think of 'on places and faces' as the new name for my blog. This title encapsulates everything and anything I would like to share about on different places, the people, the culture and the events surrounding them. My blog would also include my insights and opinion on issues that affect us, either directly or indirectly.

On Places and Faces, a blog that you might want to visit everytime, anytime!

On the lighter side of things, this reminds me of a song by 'The Beatles'. Click on the video and enjoy!




">

1 comment:

  1. Good idea to post music that fits the theme of your blog! I should think about using "If I had a million dollars" as done by the Bare Naked Ladies...

    I can't wait to hear about your travels. And I think you should let everyone know where that gorgeous top-of-page photo was taken...Brunei!!

    ReplyDelete