Saturday, December 12, 2009

Time for 'Miracle'


The first term has been a success for me as far as getting all my work done, and coming to class regularly. It was a period of adjustment and having had to balance all my commitments in life--but I am thankful and happy that I made it- reason enough for some celebration.

This Christmas break, it will be a time to reconnect with friends and family, and a time for some recollection. It will also be a time to unwind, and reminisce the year that has been.

I have my itinerary all set (somehow) for some partying, shopping and spending some good quality time with my lovable hubby and kids. But this will also be a time to share our blessings with others.

This seaon, spare some time to watch a local musical production entitled, 'Miracle'. I have the opportuntiy to be part of it as the dance choreographer for over 20 children. It is a multi-generational play where everyone is involved. Most importatnly, it tells of a wonderful story that you shouldn't miss.

Performance dates are on  December 13, 18, 19 and 20. Show starts at 7:00 p.m. FREE admission, FREE parking. Venue is at Calvary Temple in downtown, Winnipeg.

No comments:

Post a Comment